I didn’t manage to do all of them, but I’m damn proud of what I’ve accomplished. 2015 was an interesting year, full of ups and downs, but I feel like I’ve grown up a lot and managed to get to a place where I’m better.
So here’s my Achievement Unlocked list for 2015:
- Finish my college degree and get my license diploma.
- Do my final license project. (Did I mention I did the whole documentation for it -40 pages- in 1 night?!? I still don’t know how I did it, but I’m proud. But then again during that time period I was like a zombie and trying to recall everything is blurry #soMuchStress).
- Apply and take a Master exam.
- Start a blog.
- Take an online class on Coursera (I did 2, with a full on Certified Certificate).
- Do my OS homework because last year I thought they were so hard.
- Go to all of my classes where attendance counts toward the grade.
- Get a new phone number. Pay my own phone bill.
- Go vegan and cruelty-free on eyeshadows.
- Go vegan and cruelty-free on blushes.
- Go high-end on nailpolishes. Not counting the ones I received as gifts, I only bought very good high-end ones.
- Clean up my makeup stash, give away things I don’t use and throw bad stuff out.
- Wear more makeup.
- Organize my closet. Donate. Buy essential stuff. (Dear God, I had clothes from secondary school I could never fit into again but for some reason I still kept them)
- Buy a nice bag.
- Buy a branded watch (I adore my Fossil, I should do a blog post on it soon).
- Get a tattoo.
- Take a TOEFL exam.
- Go to the gym (I did go, for like 2 months… but it counts, right?)
- Take more care what I eat. (I still ate some junk food occasionally, but not as frequent as I used to)
What about you? What did you do in 2015 that you’re proud of?