Finally got it. June’s Marie Claire’s Beauty Kit. Featuring items perfectly fit for travel essentials. Stay tuned for the great unboxing.
Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick (1.5 g)
- Givenchy Noire Couture Mascara (4 g)
- Avene Thermal Water (50 ml)
- Avon Planet Spa Perfectly Purifying Exfoliator (200 ml)
- L’Erbolario SPF 15 Suncream (50 ml)
- Keune Care Line Vital Nutrition Shampoo (80 ml)
- Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Facecream (50 ml)
- Elgydium Toothpast (7 ml)
- Rimmel Lodon Super Gel Nailpolish in Red Ginger (12 ml)
- Karl Lagerfeld Perfume for Men and for Women (2 x 1.2 ml)
- Marie Claire June Edition + the next 2 editions which will be delivered as soon as they are printed
For the price of ~$17, you get 4 full sized products, 5 travel sized products and 2 samples consisting of essentials you need to take with you in your summer adventures. In my opinion, this kit features must have products in your travel bag.
I was most excited for the thermal water and the Givenchy minis (have you seen how sexy that mascara wand looks?). Also, the suncream is good for everyday use, when you don’t get much sun exposure but you still need to keep your skin protected. The toothpaste is very tiny, so it’s good for 2-3 night stays tops, but it would make a nice addition in your carry-on. Aaand I was very pumped for the Plant Spa scrub (even though I totally have 2 other scrubs I need to finish) because I’ve always wanted to try it and Planet Spa products are usually pretty good. The perfumes and the cream aren’t really my thing (but my sister totally digs the smell), the shampoo is for dry hair so I’m a bit reluctant to use it and I have 2 other red nailpolishes, but all in all, a pretty decent box with a wide range of product selections.
I can’t wait for the next edition. This thing is limited edition and is usually sold out in 1h so you have to stay shard and order asap.